1. Deliveries will generally be made between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Deliveries will be made within 1 to 10 working days dependant upon weight and service requested from receipt of your paid order subject to availability. Your order may be despatched from multiple locations and therefore arrive as separate deliveries.
2. Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
3. We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
4. For this reason we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
5. If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee.
6. All goods must be signed for to confirm receipt. If you are unavailable at this time we recommend a responsible adult is available to sign on your behalf.